Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Thursday (or Holly made me do it)

So it's Thursday and I'm winding down, just about ready to go to sleep. True story. Yesterday I was in Tim Hortons with Holly and Darren complaining that I had to go to Shoppers to buy eye makeup remover because Tina doesn't have any and I've learned in the last few days that mascara is a bitch to take off. So Holly says, "You should use a Norwex cloth, Heather sells them. Do you want to call her?" And I said no but that she could so she did and the next thing I know I'm at Heather and Dave's giving her a cheque for 3 Norwex cloths. Weird. She said you don't even need soap. So I used it today after the show and it really did clean everything off and now my skin is softer and smoother than it's ever been before. Ok I lied about the last part but it did clean everything off. Thanks Heather, you're the best mom of twins I know.
Anyway
Emilia was very funny today. When we got home after I picked her up from kindergarten she asked if Tina and Griffin were coming home for lunch. I said yes. She then had a meltdown because she didn't want them to come home and wanted it to be just us. So Tina and Griffin come home and she's all happy to see them and runs to Tina to give her a big hug. When Tina wanted to go back to work Emilia was upset because she didn't want her to go. I give up trying to figure her out already.
And
Opening night was tonight for Pith!. I really do love this show. It's a wonderful story and the dialogue is witty and even has its touching moments. We have a great cast and crew for this show. I love theatre. There's something exciting about going on stage and peforming before other people. And it's even more fun when the other people on stage with you have put in a lot a work and everyone wants to do their best. We've come a long way from that first read through. I hope some of you can make it out to one of the shows this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty stoked to be mentioned on your reputable blog bud :D and YES we've come a long way from the read through! we no longer break down laughing half-way through! (at least not outwardly) see you tonite.

    ReplyDelete