Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Holidays

So the kids begin their summer holidays next week. Here's a list of things I'd like to do/get done this summer.

1. Go Fishing at least twice (maybe we'll even catch something)
2. Find 10 geocaches
3. Make many trips to the pool. (I need to make back what we paid for the season pass)
4. Have a golf game below 100. (Which means I actually have to golf)
5. Memorize my lines. (I actually don't have much choice in this one since off book is July 6th)
6. Finish 2 books.
7. Host 2 or 3 parties.
8. Not play more than 1 hour of computer a day. (wishful thinking)
9. Continue exercising. (wishful thinking)
10. Finish painting my dwarf army. (I doubt it)This is one unit of Dwarf Longbeards. These are almost done.
After that I have ironbreakers, characters, miners, cannon,
organ gun and crews to do.
11. Stain the shelves.
12. Put the door jams on the bedroom.
13. Build some more terrain for my warhammer table.
14. Play 3 games of warhammer with someone other than Griffin.
15. Go Fly a kite.
16. Play Settlers.
17. Go to 2 Bomber games. (I think I'd need a job then)
18. Get a job. (After July 25th)

That's it for now. Wow, a short post. Maybe next week I'll blog about my trip to Falcon Lake. (I'm going golfing)

Cheers

1 comment: