Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy Report

I have a tonne of things to talk about so let's get started. The first is that Emi had her Kindergarten graduation on Friday. Verrrry cool. She was so excited as were Tina and I about this day. Here is a picture of Emilia and her kindergarten teacher Mimosa Koop.Our little girl is growing up. -sigh- So Friday night after rehearsal I drove out to Landmark. I listened to the entire Dance Mix 95 cd. Oh the memories. My dad and I were supposed to go golfing at Falcon Lake the next morning. It rained a LOT so we didn't go. I kind of thought we wouldn't be golfing but I needed to pick up some stuff anyway. (and my Dad always makes me bacon and eggs) They got about 4 inches of rain. Ouch. I've included some pictures of their yard. The one with the walkway is their front yard. The one with the stone wall is the backyard. Don't worry about the lot beside them. It's green space. Well, blue space as of the weekend. So on Sunday we had our church picnic. It was pretty good. The kids played some games after lunch. Ok I don't have much to say. Whatever. When we got back I had a two hour nap. That was great because it meant I was very much awake for going to the park. We flew kites. Actually Tina, Emi and Griffin flew kites while I untangled string, helped get kites in the air and climbed a tree to get a kite down. After that Griffin and I went geocaching. We were 4 of 6 on our searches. Not too shabby. Although now there are only 3 left in Winkler for us to find. We're going to have to bring our bikes to Morden and spend an afternoon there. They have tonnes. My hammies are actually a little sore. Then last night Darren came over and we had a fire. It was great because Phil and Holly weren't there. (ok I'm just bitter they didn't come) But we had a good time around the fire. Especially those few times when sparks flew at Darren. Another week has started. Tomorrow I'll post some recipes that I've found that are simple and tast great.
cheers

2 comments:

  1. pbbt. your parents may have a few more nickels than the rest of us methinks.

    ReplyDelete