Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Night Before

It's the night before classes. I gotta say I don't feel a nervousness about tomorrow. I just feel this great heavy weight on me. It is the expectations of the year that loom over me waiting to smother me underneath it. Wow, it's daunting. I did have some encouragement the other day though. A student told me she was pumped for the start of the year. That makes me feel good. I don't know. I just don't feel ready. Maybe if we could start the school year in December? I'm trying to stay even keel right now. The thing is, when I get a little stressed I start overreacting to change. It's not good. Anyway, I think things will get better once the kids are at school. Then I can remember why I'm doing this.
Here goes nothing.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment