Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Month Over

Am I really finished 10% of my first year? Well if I go by months, then yes I am. If I go by days that would be 17/196=.087 which means that actually only 8.7% of the year is done. That still seems like a lot already. I got my first paycheck. Wow!! That felt good.

So I've figured out that when I don't have a good lesson plan the students get frustrated which makes me frustrated which makes me angry and then I'm angry at the students and then nobody is happy. I hope my lesson plans for tomorrow work a little better.

I'm really really really fortunate. I was at a conference for new teachers this past weekend. I talked to a few people who weren't sure they would have a job after Christmas because their terms were ending.

I'm also really really really fortunate because I had a king sized bed all to myself for two nights. I slept really really really well.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment