Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Practicum Block

So I've finished the first full week of my practicum block. (+1) day. It's been good/tiring/stressful/fun. A lot of times I feel like I'm one day ahead of the classes I'm teaching. I'm working one class at a time rather than looking at the big picture. Apparently real teaching can be like this too. I've taught about 10 classes? Give or Take? Some have been struggles some have gone really well. None have bombed yet. So that's good. I'm having fun for the most part. Everyone once in a while the angry eyebrows take over and I start getting a little cranky. Yes I do get cranky. I get so tired. I come home and I'm wiped. Lately I've been taking a nap right after supper. On Monday I actually fell asleep at the table.
Well two more math classes to get ready for tomorrow.
cheers

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have come to appreciate the post-supper nap. Only problem is that I"m then not tired when real bed time comes around.

    Love the angry eyebrows!!!

    ReplyDelete