Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's been one of those weeks

So it's been one of those weeks. I've kind of lost my care for doing school work this week. Thank goodness it's the last week of classes and the I can start teaching. What I am looking forward to.
1. Not Driving
2. Useless assignments
3. Useless classes
4. More time at home
What I will miss
1. My friends at school
2. My Tim Horton's coffee
All in all not a bad trade. Thank goodness for my friends at school though. I think they're half the reason I go. And the fact that I want to graduate. I'm having more fun this year. I think one of the big reasons is we have a great cohort of students. It's like I'm in theatre again. We're developing a pretty close group of people. It's too bad I won't see them on a regular basis until January again. I think I'll have to try and make it into Winnipeg at least once in December.
Back to studying.....ugh
cheers
Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment