Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crazy Week


It's been a real crazy last 7 days. I  have lost a LOT of sleep. WOW. So anyway, I guess it started last week when we looked at a house. The next morning we had put in an offer and that night it was ours. This weekend was crazy getting our place ready to list. The house thing came a little out of the blue (that's a play on words because the house we bought it blue, tee hee) so we weren't really ready for this. We did a lot of work on the house and yard cleaning up and purging stuff we weren't really sure why we still had.
Katie passed away on Sunday evening. It was sooner than expected. I know there is a lot of hurt but I think there is celebration because of the inspiration Katie has been to so many and that she has left her imperfect earthly body and taken on her perfect heavenly one. I care more because of Katie. So that's been on my mind too. And finally, yesterday we sold our house. That was a blessing. So lots a highs and lows. Post is a little fractured and all over the place but then again, so is my mind.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment