Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not A Choice for Lent

Oh Sweet delectable elixir of the morning. I am writing to say that this affair must end. You can't be good for me. When I'm not around you make me hurt. (literally) Why do you need to cause me pain just because we don't get together one morning. I think you have issues you need to work out. So until you can handle brief moments of separation without making my head feel like it's going to explode we're going to have to call it quits for now. Sure you're going to make me feel miserable for the next few days. But then you'll realize your life doesn't need to revolve around me. So until then. Farewell Coffee.
cheers

2 comments:

  1. i put coffee in a lent time-out last year. it was super hard on both of us. we got back together and have a great relationship now. we see other beverages of the non-coffee sort...i suppose it's an open relationship that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's encouraging. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete