Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Ipod

I did my top 5 podcasts which seemed to go over well so I thought I'd do top 5 songs on my ipod. Or at least the ones I listen to the most.

5. When the Soldiers Sing Red Army Chorus
I used to have a Red Army Chorus two cd set when Tina and I first got married and I don't remember if this song was on it. But I heard it in the movie The Trotzky and realized I had to have it. I love Russian music.
4. Viva la Vida Coldplay
This could almost be considered an oldy. Love the strings.
3. Double Vision 3Oh!3
I'm a sucker for songs with a beat.
2. Marry You Glee Cast Version
This is a happy song for me. I wish I was in a choir and that this was one of the songs we sang.
1. Club Can't Handle Me Flo Rida
This song has a "no counter clockwise movement of the volume dial" policy. I nearly drove off the road once I was rockin' so hard. And yes Tina. My musical tastes have not matured since I was 12.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment