Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Day

So I figured I could either whine and complain more about my classes or I could comment on my plans for the next 18 or so months. Let's see...(fade into dream sequence)

March
-Finish classes
-Do 3 days of practicum before starting Spring Break (how useless is that)
-Spend Spring Break with the kids at my mom and dads (not the whole time)
-Should maybe do lesson plans too

April
-Celebrate my birthday. Yay!!!!
-Practicum, Yay, A month that will actually help me be a better teacher!
-End practicum(sigh)

May
-Begin work for my Dad (Allow him to buy many breakfasts for me)
-ACTfest. YAY!!
-Go to PA to see my new nephew.
-Get arrested at the airport because they misunderstood when I said I have lip balm in my pocket.
-More work (more money more motivation, more motivation more money)
-plant garden
-Coach Flag Football

June
- More work
-More Flag Football
- watch garden grow
- watch weeds grow
- realize I have to pull weeds so garden will continue to grow
- grumble about pulling weeds.

July
- Go to Mennonite Church Canada Assembly (Cause I'm so Mennonite)
- Go camping (Cause I'm so Canadian)
- Pull weeds (Cause I'm so under Tina's thumb)
- Work for my Dad (Cause I'm so poor)

August
- Start harvesting the fruits (and vegetables) are my hard work in the garden.
- Realize I was going to start exercising this spring and now it's August.
- Work out for one week and then stop.
- Panic because I haven't registered for school yet.
- Get kicked out of the education program (I'm assuming these last two won't happen but I did forget to put them in June so I may be in trouble. They may kick me out anyway because of my last post)
- Lament the start of school

September
- write an apology card to my family for not being able to see them on Sundays because of the start of the NFL season.
- start getting excited to see my University buds.
-get first assignments and remember why I hate education classes.
-realize I only have 6 months of classes left and 2 months of practicum till I graduate.

October
- start getting ready for halloween.
- Write a blog post about how much I hate education classes.
- Hit the ditch during a freak freezing rain storm. (Could happen)

November
- Walk out my door and scream to the sky in frustration over the useless papers I am being forced to write for my stupid education classes.
- Celebrate American thanksgiving. (my brother lives in the U.S)
- Go to a Chiefs game and achieve World Peace (both are as likely to happen.)

December
-Do practicum (those high school kids won't know what hit them. But if they do I could be in big trouble)
-Get arrested for assault. (It wasn't me, it was the one-armed man)
-Get out of Jail Free. (Dang I love Monopoly)
-Buy my Christmas gifts (Literally, I ask for money so I can get what I want)
-Return gifts (I didn't like what I got for Christmas)
-Celebrate Anniversary
-Buy flowers and an apology card for Tina for forgetting to by her flowers and a card.
-Stay up till midnight with the kids.

January 2012
-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
-Begin last semester of useless education courses
-Laugh at fifth year students panicking about trying to get a job.
- get first assignments and remember why I hate education classes.
- watch Chiefs lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

February
-Write a blog post about how much I hate education classes.
-Write a letter of apology to Faculty of Education and beg to not be kicked out of the faculty.
- Celebrate Valentines Day
-Buy flowers and an apology card for Tina for forgetting to by her flowers and a card.
- Do a killer job of interviews during reading week. (joy buzzer handshakes goes over really well)

March
- Finish useless education courses.
- Celebrate end of classes with fellow students
- Apologize to Tina for pictures of me celebrating with other students that ended up on the internet.
- Pay reputation defender company to remove pictures of me celebrating with other students that ended up on the internet.

April
-Celebrate Birthday. Am I really 38!?!?!?!?!
-Do practicum (Remember not to hit students)
-Finish Practicum.
-Graduate
-Give Valedictory Address
- Send letter of apology to university after comments made in speech made it into the globe and mail and youtube video of address goes viral

May
-Appear on Ellen
-Turn down offers from Garden Valley, Western and Border Land School Divisions because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be cast on Glee.
-Get Letter saying I didn't get part in Glee because of pictures of me celebrating with other students on the internet.
- Get money back from reputation defender company
-Begin work for my Dad.

Ok so that was only 15 months but you get the picture.
You get the picture.
cheers


4 comments:

  1. Love the stark realism. At least, for the most part... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *i missed up the grammar in the last comment*

    that was fairly entertaining! i like the part where you assume you'll be valedictorian :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, i can't believe i did it again. that was supposed to say "messed". this is getting embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete