Friday, August 19, 2011

Git off my land yer vermint

So today I caught some kid eating apples from my apple tree in the backyard. Well actually Griffin came running in and said some guy biked on our yard and was eating our apples. I walk out and yelled, "Hey, what are you doing?" and he biked off. I followed his bike track through the grass to where I'm pretty sure he lives. This kid routinely cuts through a bunch of backyards to get to where he needs to go. Kind of annoying. The kids are very concerned about what I'm going to do. I was thinking today. He hasn't stolen anything, he doesn't vandalize my property, and he was eating apples that were probably going to just fall off and rot anyway. I think my big issue is the lack of respect for other peoples property. He's never asked if it's ok to what across. He doesn't care. I'm thinking of going to his house and talking to him and/or his parents. But if I do is he going to get pissed off and take it out on my yard? Is it that big of a deal? That and I hate confrontation. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment