Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh Gosh, We Bought a Car

Alright, so we've known the Saturn has been on it's last legs for a while. But it's finally come to a head and we made the plunge and bought a car. A 2007 Honda Fit to be exact. The kids are so excited. When we got into the car the first thing they wanted to do was climb over the backseat into the hatch area. So we let them. They took a picture at the dealership. I'm not going to show you a picture of the rest of the car because if you really want to know what a Fit looks like you'll do some research. (shiver) It sure was nice driving to Winnipeg on Monday, I mean it has cruise!!!! I've been without cruise control for over 10 years. My right leg is huge! Anyway, I hope this car treats us as well as Dennis (the Saturn) did. We had 345000 kms on that car. Anyway, I'm a little more paranoid now when I drive and I don't leave Tim's cups lying on the floor.
cheers
Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment