Friday, February 19, 2010

I Don't Know How They Do It

So I'm on Reading Week right now. It's really nice just relaxing, getting a little bit of homework done, reading (finished the Twilight Series) and watching Olympics. At first I was excited about reading week because I'd get to see the kids a little more but it really hasn't happened that way. I keep forgetting they have school even though I'm on a break. And I've been busy three nights this week with meetings or rehearsals and now Saturday I'm off to a conference. The end of March will be tough because I'm in a show in Winnipeg and production week is during spring break. How do people do jobs where they don't see their kids for a week or two at a time? I don't know. Just had a thought. My dad used to go up north to work for weeks at a time. I know why he did it. It wasn't a choice. He had too so we could eat. hmmm I guess I'm thinking more about having a choice.Am I just over sensitive about it? I could be involved in more. There's lots I would like to be involved in. But I think my family would go crazy. The kids at least. Anyway. I was just thinking about it and I hadn't blogged in a while so....anyway. There you go.
cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment