Saturday, November 14, 2009

He's 10


So, my little boy turned 10 years old today. I can hear him in the background laughing with his cousins. This is him about 4 years ago. He was 5 at the time. He's grown a lot. I'm not sure what I can all say about him. He's growing into a man. His shoulders are getting wider and his voice is getting lower. He asks harder questions and understands harder concepts. (I taught him exponents this past spring) He's started his own Vampire Counts Army (yay!!!! I love vampires) He's still very sensitive. I love that about him. He cares so much. For animals and people and his baby sister. He loves Emi sooo much. My favourite is when she gets hurt and he runs upstairs to get her a stuffy and then brings it down for her. He reads her stories and sometimes they play together. He bugs her a lot too and gets into fights. But I think that's ok. It's part of the growing up process. He doesn't play hockey but he does play soccer and flag football. He really likes theatre and playing piano and no he wants to start tap dancing. How awesome is that!!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for him but also want him to stay the way he is now. He still gives and hugs and kisses and wants to sit on my lap sometimes and to snuggle before he goes to sleep. I love him muchly. Happy Birthday Griff. You're the best.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday, griff!!!! as much as youre dad tells you you're the best... you're really second best. no one is better than me.

    haha. jk.

    love ya, bud.

    ReplyDelete