Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tough Week

It's been a tough week for getting anything done. It just seems like everything is coming up at once. I think it's hitting me how little time I have this summer. On the flip side there are some great things happening which are making it a little busy.
1. I'm going to Pauingassi this next week with Athletes in Action to do some VBS and softball camps.
2. The family is going camping at Hecla with my cousin and his family.
3. We're moving (so excited, but there is so much to pack, and unpack)
4. My brother and his family are coming out. YAY!!!!!!!
5. I need to get my classroom ready.
So, some great things, but it all makes for a busy summer. Now back to my coffee and preparing for this mornings worship service. Worship Leading and Children's Story. Yep, for some reason my life just doesn't slow down.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment