Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Job

Ok, I got a job.
It's been an overwhelming two days. It started with my interview yesterday morning. I thought it went ok, but as the day progressed I kept thinking about stuff I could have said that I didn't or did say that I shouldn't have. At 2:30pm when my Faculty Advisor came by for my evaluation she told me she had received a phone call from one of the principals who had a few questions. So I knew the process was moving ahead. This morning I got a call on my cell. The school division has been calling and I don't have caller ID, so I answered with my heart racing. It was Tina. Mini let down. (I always like talking to Tina). Then later this afternoon I got another call. It was Tina again. ugh. But this time she told I have a message to call one of the schools I had interviewed for. I told Duncan (my CT) I needed to go make a phone call but then decided I could wait the 7 minutes for the end of the school day. Longest 7 minutes of my life. So after school I gave the principal a call and he offered me a full time permanent position!!! After I got off the phone I called Tina and cried a bit and then I let the world know. It's been a process of faithfulness for the past 6 years. I pretty excited to have the next chapter begin.
cheers

1 comment: