Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Quick Hit

I thought I was pretty laid back about my first interview this week. I'm going into Winnipeg tomorrow to meet with a school division from my area. It's a general interview which means they just interview a bunch of people but have no specific jobs in line for the people they are interviewing. But I've had a lot of trouble sleeping over the last two nights which leads me to believe I may be a little more stressed than I originally thought. Sometimes I try to make it look like I don't care but usually that is just a coping mechanism on my part. Inside I'm generally freaking out. So I'm going go and finish my portfolio and hopefully get something half decent together and then make sure I know what I said in the portfolio so I don't contradict myself. Good times.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment