Wednesday, December 21, 2011

AAAACCKKK!!!!

This is the sound of me under stress. I'm not going to lie. These have been a tough couple of weeks. But I have learned so much about myself that I wouldn't trade it for anything. I think understanding and knowing oneself is important if one is going to improve themselves in the future. Today was especially trying. And not because bad things were happening. Just a lot of stuff was happening. I'm learning how to deal with these things and to understand what I can and cannot control. I'm glad I have a good role model to work with. He cares a lot about his students and has a passion for what he is teaching. What better place to be for a student teacher. Fortunately and hopefully, in three months I'll be able to drop that tag and maybe it will just be......teacher. Wouldn't that be nice.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment