Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Way Too Long Since the last post

Alright, it's been way to long since my last post. For the 8 or so of you who read this I apologize. I'm home now, for at least a week. It feels glorious. I have no job, no school work and no extended stays away from home and family for a while. This is great.

We pick up a cat today. He is an orange tabby named Sprinkles. Tina and the kids went to pick him out before we went to London. Now that we're back we were ready to pick him up. The kids are with him right now as he explores the house. It's wonderful for them to have a cat to love again. I'm a little way because of the hurt I felt when Mitzy died. I'm scared of feeling that pain again. I'm glad the kids aren't as apprehensive as I am.

In the coming weeks I hope to blog about our future house, a gaming club and anything else that comes up.
cheers

I guess it's time to start getting lunch ready. Did I mention how excited I am to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment