Saturday, September 25, 2010

This is How I avoid Homework

Hi there,
My name is Bud Kehler and I am avoiding homework. I have 3 assignments due next week but would rather be watching College Football. As a compromise I'm doing this instead. Not completely useless but not what I should be doing either. University is going well and practicum is going even better. I love being at Emerado School. The class I'm in is fabulous. Mon-Thurs is kind of intense because I'm driving back and forth to Winnipeg everyday so Friday is like a break being able to walk or bike to school (unless I'm running late) and then spending time with the students helping out as often as I can. I can't wait until my 5 week block. I know it's going to be a lot of work getting lessons together but it's also going to be fun to be there everyday. I feel like I'm getting to know the students now but I think that will increase 10 fold during the block.
Well my tea is done (another avoidance measure) so I better get back to that assignment. ugh
Is it really 2 years till I'm done??
cheers

2 comments:

  1. Things I did while avoiding work in University: learned to yo-yo, learned to twirl a pen around my thumb, went out with friends, rebuilt (and almost burned down) my computer, learned HTML, created and modified Doom2 levels.

    It was a productive time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing the skills you learn while at university, most of which have absolutely nothing to do with any of the courses you take.

    And you've really only got 1 1/2 left now. Amazing, huh?

    ReplyDelete